Why choose us?
Many people love to do yoga as they enjoy many of the benefits that it unlocks for you such as:
The beauty of yoga is that it is non- competitive. Everybody regardless of age, physical disposition, or religion can do it. It is completely accessible!
- Physical strength, flexibility, a toned body, more energy, and a calm mind that is able to be focused for longer. However you may be surprised to learn that by regular practice it also helps you:
- There are many benefits of Yoga, Breathing and Meditation this list could be endless but here are listed primary benefits -
- strengthens muscles and internal systems
- reduces stress, depression and anxiety
- revitalises the mind
- boosts immune system
- reduces blood pressure
- improves circulation/detoxification
- opens and balances meridian system (internal energy lines)
- energy increases
- sleep improves
- improves conditions like arthritis, osteoporosis and heart disease
- to find inward peace
- you learn a lot about yourself- care for yourself
- grow physically, emotionally and spiritually.
At Laughing Lotus Yoga, you can take from the classes what you need on your journey as you need it. You may be new to yoga, or you may have been practicing for years. Everybody is welcome.
We have a community focus in our classes. At Laughing Lotus Yoga we encourage you to stick around after a class and have a cup of tea and a chat, getting to know the people in your community that is so often missing in other classes.